- Log onto www.emsystem.com
- Click on your facility name to update contact information (please provide 2 names for emergency contact with after hour information)
- Click on “dialysis status” to update the current status of your clinic and the type of patients treated by your facility (hemodialysis, peritoneal or both)
- Click on “number of dialysis patients” to update the current patient population
- Each facility will be required to verify and update their facility status by the
- 8th of each month. Reminder emails will be sent through EMSystem.
- Click on “Preferences” and update the way in which each emergency contact would like to receive notices for events or emergencies.
* If you have regional oversight for multiple facilities please contact Anna Ramirez (469) 916-3800 or email@example.com, to have customized usernames and passwords set up for oversight of your facilities.
How to Use EMSystem
Setting up event notifications